WELDER QUALIFICATION TESTS
WELDING PROCEDURE QUALIFICATION
Our CSWIP 3.1 Personnel provide Welding Inspection and Procedures in accordance with any American, European or International Standards Including API 1104 AWS D1.1 ASME IX ANSI B31.1 ANSI B31.3 BNFL Spec,Tech.A.0339_1 BS 1140 BS 4515 BS EN ISO 14555 BS EN ISO 15614-1 DNV OS F101
We also provide Welder Approvals In Accordance with any American, European or International Standards Including API 1104 AWS D1.1 ASME IX ANSI B31.1 ANSI B31.3 BNFL Spec.Tech.A.0339_1 BS 4515 BS 4872 BS EN 287-1 BS EN 1418 ISO 14732 DNV OS F101
Welder Practical Training And Welding Theory Seminars.
Advise on The Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
QA/QC SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY INPSECTION
We have a wide experience in providing QA/QC Services, Inspection Controllers, Welding Specialists, Inspectors and Technicians on major projects.
Our QA/QC Inspection Teams are fully trained and competent in ensuring the highest levels of inspection and quality control to meet the requirements of European and International Specifications.
• Establish and maintain a proven QA/QC document control system.
Set up an electronic data management system to suit the Project requirements. Manage and process all documentation to/from the Contractors, Consultants, and Vendors related to established commissioning and hand-over procedures in consultation with the QA/QC Manager
• Ensure proper storage of documents in both electronic and hard copy formats.
• Prepare and maintain logs of documents issued and received.
• Archive QA/QC Project documentation with indexing and cataloguing.
• Provide drawings, standards and technical information to Project staff as required.
• Provide training to colleagues in use of the document control system .
• Contribute to Company’s continuous improvement in HSE performance and quality management by ensuring safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained with the workplace. THIRD PARTY INPSECTION